[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 14:20:08 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/5/2013 2:23:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

Obviously not a day to have a full tank of gas!

The kerb  weight includes full tank of fuel, which would add around 60lbs.
Sometimes  it includes a driver (nominally 75kg - I wish!).
That would add around  200lbs altogether if so.  Your 2160 lbs would come
within those  figures if you had a few gallons of gas in the tank and some
tools, I  guess.

Actually  I did have a full tank of fuel in it at the time (no tools
though), as I had  just filled up there while asking about the scales. I don't
know IF I got  weighed with the car at that time or not though.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction