[T3] Happy New Year 2013

Maximilian Bukszpan mountainvw at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 02:55:14 PST 2013

Dear All, also from myself, Maximilian Bukszpan, Upstate N.Y., hope you are well into the New Year!!
I would like to ask right away:
My 66 1600 TL fastback needs NEW rubber/urethane bumpers which are mounted on the front axle, 4 in all, 2 each side, one upper and one lower.
Question: does anybody know where I can get those??
For the rear axle, it is no problem, but front axle!!!!!!!!!!!
Help is very much appreciated.
Best regards
Max