[T3] dash pad talk

Gary Gamboa gary_gamboa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:40:46 PST 2013

>But I still think it looks like that dash has been mounted at some time in its life.
>That doesn't really matter, however. What's important is that  it's not cracked.

Agreed. But on second look, the left side still has its black rubber grommet over the mounting hole. Alot of scenarios are possible, it could have been
mounted as a replacement, then then the back end of the car was bashed, totaling the car. Car was parted.

 > Look at the underside. Are the inserts there?

I can't see anything that would tell someone where to drill holes.

Gary