[T3] parcel shelf

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 12:38:47 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/13/2013 12:01:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  alluring
eyewear at comcast.net writes:

Hello all! Happy New Year to everyone. I have a '73 Fastback that I  am
currently restoring. Does anyone know what type of material was in the rear
window parcel shelf? I can't seem to find anything about this. Was it
originally carpeted, did it have hardboard on it or was it just covered in  vinyl?
Thanks Doug

I think  it's a hardboard, covered in vinyl, with a type of horsehair under
it for  sound deadening.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction