[T3] More FI questions

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 09:55:48 PST 2013

Yes, I have the special FI inserts with the locking tab, as for the boots,
just rob some good ones off an old Golf at the junkyard.  In the desert they
may all be cooked even on those cars but up north the rubber usually holds
out OK.

Keith

Have you tried Keith for the small injector wiring connectors? He  has
some. Like Jim said, the white plastic pieces don't wear out. Since you're
wanting to go from the injector to the relay board, you might want to just
get
the ends, that way you won't have any splices in your wiring. Someone on the

 Samba said the small wire connectors (without the plastic) are available
thru NAPA, and a couple of other places too (I just can't remember  where).

You could try putting up a WTB (Want To Buy) ad in the Samba classifieds
for the plastic pieces though. It might be worth a try.

Boots are available thru Auto Atlanta, but like Jim said, "pricey",  due to
them being a Porsche part (Auto Atlanta sells Porsche parts). If you  have
a "pick N pull" in your area, you might find the ends and boots on some  of
the water cooled VWs, and on some Volvo's, as Bosch parts were used on
both. I hope this helps.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction