[T3] More FI questions

Daniel Nohejl danielnohejl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:57:00 PST 2013

On Jan 19, 2013, at 6:59 AM, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> You could try putting up a WTB (Want To Buy) ad in the Samba classifieds
> for the plastic pieces though. It might be worth a try.

At some point, I was considering getting new plastic ends for my injector plugs. I never bought them and therefore never tried to fit them (so this might be bad info), but I found that a company called Standard Motor Products makes the plastic piece w/ wiring….part # HK9314.  Mr. Google shows that a bunch of suppliers carry this part as it was standard equipment for many makes/models.