[T3] Going to Hell in a handcart

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 16:17:28 PST 2013

If the fuel is waxing solidifying, you might want to heat your filter housing and lines. You can look up veggie web sites for how to accomplish this. Granted with proper winterized fuel this should not be necessary. Who knows what they are selling at the pump. Most people out here just burn filtered veggie oil in their diesel trucks and M-Bs here. Most of the year they start right up and the fuel tank, line, and filter heater keeps it all good. Since we don't process it into Bio fuel we do have to change our filters more often. A small price to pay for free fuel. No engine problems either after ten plus years and thousands of miles between us all.

B-20 should be better overall for your engine, given it's cleaner burning characteristics. That is as long as the car has the proper seals and hoses (Viton) to resisted the bio fuel. It is amazing how the bio and veggie oil cleans things up.

Brion S
S. Utah