[T3] Going to Hell in a handcart

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 18:11:09 PST 2013

Nice that they have the filter heater. Can you use one of those magnetic tank heaters during those unusually cold snaps?

I am real curious if a new TDI would run on Pure Veggie Oil and last. What happens when the Urea tank is empty? Does the vehicle still run? I don't believe the Urea Injection system would be necessary when burning the Veggie Oil.

Yes, Jim...I wonder what exactly the big companies use to make the Bio fuel. Might be worst than the pure dino. We all know how to make it at home and it is not too bad. The worst part is the lye and responsible disposing of the bi product. It is a messy process for sure at home. Thankful for the desert and being able to utilize Pure Veggie Oil.