[T3] Going to Hell in a handcart

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 16:29:36 PST 2013

The standard PC mount ones eh?  Usually they are better but heat is still
the killer. I really doubt anybody expected your PC to be around that long
but Im the same way, my first PC didn't get replaced till its 4 gig hard
drive would just not hold another single bit... and even now, Im happy as a
clam here with my GX620, no problems... yet anyway!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"