[T3] Type 3 Birth Certificate

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 14:07:14 PST 2013

I think you've misread the page - additional information can be discovered
by yourself from the body plate, which I believe is fitted from around 1970
(maybe earlier).

I haven't heard that pre-70 cars are not supported.  I know a while ago (10
years or more) you could write to the museum and receive the information
free, but they said the records were getting damaged through over-use.  I
thought they would still do it for the fee, albeit for 50 Euros now.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club