[T3] Type 3 Birth Certificate

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 14:18:50 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/25/2013 5:13:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I haven't heard that pre-70 cars are not supported.  I know a  while ago (10
years or more) you could write to the museum and receive the  information
free, but they said the records were getting damaged through  over-use.  I
thought they would still do it for the fee, albeit for 50  Euros now.

I hadn't  heard that either Dave. In fact the last person I heard getting
one was an  owner with a 63, just this past December. I had heard they won't
give you the  engine number, but will let you know IF the number you give
them is the  correct number. It's a German law to prevent fraud was the excuse
I  heard. I also heard the "fee" went up again, but I don't know how much
it  currently is.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction