[T3] Looking for data sheets

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 12:58:09 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/26/2013 2:00:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

Looking for data sheets on these two sensors in order to input the
information into Megasquirt .
This is to create the calibration tables so  what I am looking for is:

3 different temperatures (along with a bias  resistor value)

Air intake sensor vw 311 906 081 / bosch 0 280 130  006

And

Cylinder head temp sender vw 022 906 041 / bosch 0 280  130 012

Daniel, you might want to have a look thru this thread. Will built  an MS2
controlled type 3, using mostly stock parts. I believe he included part
numbers for the various bits he used, and even did some emissions testing  with
it.
_http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=483418_
(http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=483418)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie