[T3] Looking for data sheets

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 15:51:09 PST 2013

Ah, but that's at 8000ft, I can do that too at that altitude,
At sea level though, a 1776 running in the low 30's wouldn't last long on
the highway, it would be too lean and run too hot.

Ported heads might help with mileage though... more efficient.

Keith

Maybe with the stock system, Keith. But until it got cold here, I was
getting 30-32 in town from my 1776 Megasquirt system.

http://www.maxwelton2k.net/misc/mpggraph.jpg

This is at altitude with CR in the low 7s. These heads also haven't been
freshened up since the last Berg cruise in 2006, so they are about due.

I have a trip to PH coming up at the end of March that will give me a fresh
idea of what the freeway mileage is.

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/