[T3] Looking for data sheets

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jan 27 17:54:31 PST 2013

On 27 Jan 2013 at 16:24, Max Welton wrote:

> Not sure I follow that Keith. The system I am using corrects AFR for
> the altitude change (actually MAP and baro both change as a function
> of altitude and the fuel algorithm uses those) and I should have the
> same AFR at any given point on the rpm-MAP surface at sea-level as I
> do here at home.

It's not the A/F. It's the air drag. We all got better gas mileage at
altitude on the various Invasion caravans.

The D-Jetronic system handles altitude with no problems, but being a
normally aspirated system makes for less power at altitude. There's
no way around this without some sort of supercharging.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org