[T3] window seals

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 07:19:45 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/29/2013 1:11:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net writes:

it seems like nobody has popout seals.. the price with CIP1 bob is  very
close to ISP west. However ISP west has cal look for 99.00 the whole set.  I
have heard discouraging words about seals today from my local shop ,
especially about the rear hatch seal being almost too loose and the windshield
seal not fitting properly on a 73 tho...

Pop out seals for a Square and a Notch are the same, and are available
thru most of the good parts suppliers. The Fastback pop out seal was only
available thru ISP, but I don't know IF they made another run on them. The ISP
Cal Look seals seem a little short on the flap (body side) of the  opening,
along with the glass side as well (my experience with them). However,  the
Cal Look seals sold by CIP are WCM seals, and fit very well. I've got  a Cal
Look windshield seal here from ISP that I can't use, because it was  made
too long. It came in 1 of their kits. I just replaced it with a used  WCM Cal
Look seal, and went on my way. I also replaced that WCM Cal  Look seal with
another, that had been in storage for 4 years, and it fit like  it was
supposed to, even with an aftermarket windshield. :O Just my take on  them.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction