[T3] window seals

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 07:24:47 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/29/2013 12:25:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net writes:

point well taken Brion, but no it has to stay outside.. I can  however use
my camping heaters on a larger propane tank and heat my area or  work when
its at least 60 degrees outside rare.., but the nights and mornings  dip to
35 and the 20's .. so I wont be working at night.
I can  probabl y get vinyl at my local fabric store ( thank god for the 50%
off any  reg. priced item) peice by peice but thats why i was looking for
patterns or  tracings.

If you can get 60 or more degrees, you can install the windows without  any
issues. I've done 1 as low as 55 degrees, but I get nervous when the temps
are that cool.

Fabric store vinyl will work really nice for making a new interior.  You'll
need some contact cement to glue it onto the panels though. The  hardboard
can even be had from Lowe's or Home Depot. Just use your best  existing
pieces to make templates with. You're not the first person to do  that, as I've
seen at least 3 others who have made their own interior pieces.  : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction