[T3] Gearshift knob

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:13:18 PST 2013

There's only one knob listed in the parts book for all years.  No nuts
anywhere, just a threaded stick and thread cut into the knob.

There was a two-tone (fatter?) knob in the 1500S, but I guess that was
dropped at some point.  Same thread I assume.

I've one of those wooden walnut(?) knobs I found somewhere - has the
Wolfsburg Castle and wolf plastic insert like the column centre but only 1"
diameter - probably not a genuine VW part though.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club