[T3] Wire Question

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Jan 31 15:35:17 PST 2013

Well after working most the day at cleaning up wires I was able to pull out most the ones related to the old FI. Well basically what was not connected and had been snipped off any how.
One thing I am trying to figure out now id the D- wire it was black and actually not going anywhere in the harness it was cut off at the other end What I find interesting is the Bentley shows it as brown and connected to the regulator D-  I had a brown wire that went to one of the screws that holds the regulator to the body that was brown but it also was cut off at the other end.

Nice thing about this 72 id that the harness runs in a way I was able to pull the wires and should be able to fish new ones and replace those that were hacked.

So to those in the know does any of this sound right?

I still hate it when people just chop off stuff!!! :-|

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us