[T3] Distributor

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Jan 2 18:14:04 PST 2013

The Squareback has been on the road for six weeks now. The heat works great. I tested it by driving up to an elevation of 6000' in the snow to test it. They do not salt, they spread cinders.

The one thing that needs to be replaced is the distributor. Currently it is running an 009. I have to say response at lower rpm is non existent. Curve is not working out for my driving. Maybe if the engine had a higher output it might work.

So, what distributor should I look for?

The engine is a duel Solix Carb 1600cc.

I also need to locate an oil bath air cleaner for it.

Brion S.
S. Utah