[T3] (no subject)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:03:31 PST 2013

Did you pick up the other book later on? VW clearly did different
printings of their owners manuals, and it's not surprising that they
might have made changes or corrections. It would be interesting to
see what they changed, to see if they found errors, added extra
information, or cut corners.

I bought the book from a person in San Francisco, just a few months ago.
It's "pristine" and has no writing in it.
That may mean it was in a dealership and never issued to a buyer.

The date of printing is 3 months apart.  My original is a later version.

Jim; when we get back to Wisconsin, someday, I'll bring both books to
your home and you can see the differences.
In just the few pages, there's many changes in the order and position
of copy, pictures, etc.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)