[T3] Stinking hood

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 15:40:30 PDT 2013

Try making things a bit looser - longer pin, screw in the rubber bumpers.

Then check if it latches properly.

I'm guessing the 'claw' doesn't move far enough to engage the pin fully.

It's probably something best done with the spare wheel and the well removed
so you can get a look and have a chance of unlatching it if it jams!

Once it works, you can adjust things to stop it rattling.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club