[T3] OTT Exhaust Install

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 05:53:51 PDT 2013

Like others have said, keep things lose til whole shabang is totally on
good, then tighten each nut a little more, etc, etc.
You don't need the "kidney's" to run the OTT with heat, You just need the
flex tube, I think it's 2" or 2.5", Anthony from ISPWest should've sent you
those hoses with the OTT.

Yes, sound is great!! Much better than stock.

Been running mine for about 2 years, couldn't be happier!