[T3] OTT Exhaust Install

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:54:38 PDT 2013

I was able to get this installed in about an hour this evening.  The
hardest part was bending some of the rear sheet metal (slightly) to get the
muffler in place.  I think the PO had previously done something to that
sheet metal to bend it towards the front a bit anyway, so now it looks more
like it should.

I have not yet installed the flex hose (the guys at ISPWest sent me some)
but boy does this thing look great and sound even better.  I am excited to
take it out on a drive and see how it sounds on the road.  I've heard that
they tend to bake the rubber between the fan housing and the body, so I
plan to keep an eye on that.  The stuff I have back there came when the car
when I bought it ~ 15 years ago.

Jacob