[T3] OTT Exhaust Install

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jul 12 05:44:10 PDT 2013

On 11 Jul 2013 at 23:54, Jacob Adam Schroeder wrote:

> I have not yet installed the flex hose (the guys at ISPWest sent me some)

Be sure to install that flex hose before you go for your test drive.
If that's left off, you will lose a significant amount of cooling air
before it gets any chance to cool your engine, and that can lead to
overheating the engine.

And when you install it, make SURE it's secure. Nothing's more
disappointing than discovering that your flex hose has fallen off and
you've been overheating your engine for the last few hours or days or
weeks. You need to check it regularly.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org