[T3] Oil bath filter

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Jul 13 18:21:48 PDT 2013

Now I am totally confused.
The AAR (no longer there has been hacked off by a previous owner) And I do mean hacked)
I have a solid plate on one end of the IAD.
I assume that would have had a metal tube that would have gone to the PCV Valve.
I do have the heads with the breather ports.
The PCV assembly is still intact.

Here's what I was thinking the vacuum port for the AAR would connect to the PCV valve and the two ports on the heads with a (T) to the port on the air cleaner cover. Putting it on the one on the snorkel I would think would allow dirty air to be sucked into the case.  Will this work?

Now that I know I have the wrong year what is a possible solution to this dilemma?