[T3] VW parts packed with new cars

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:42:54 PDT 2013

I had a flash back of Russ. I mentioned my license bracket for the rear was continually coming loose. Russ said the fronts had holes, but the rear didn't. The technician just punched in holes with an awl and used American sheet screws to fasten. Think Russ said something about time being critical, so wasn't done neat, and in my case, lasting. Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ