[T3] Sea Foam Motor Treatment

David Yaghoubian goob at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 30 20:07:26 PDT 2013

In my experience Seafoam can make a noticeable difference with carbs to
smooth out rough idle, but it will most probably not suffice to fix your
problem if the T3 is barely running. It truly works wonders on smaller carbs
(eg. generators, mowers, motorcycles) but in very high doses. For keeping my
rv generator carb from gumming up and/or to cure governor "hunting" I put a
half can in a gallon of gas, run a line directly from the 1 gal. gas can to
the fuel pump, and run it until dry (~1 hr). However if there is heavy
varnish and/or choke issues, the Seafoam won't do the trick, and a full carb
cleaning is necessary. Hence, give it a shot, but it isn't a miracle elixir.
I don't have any experience with fuel injectors and Seafoam, but it
definitely can't hurt. You just might waste the $ on the can, and your time.
Let us know how it goes!

Dave
68 square