[T3] Sea Foam Motor Treatment

Terrie Ann Schmearer terrieann.schmearer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 19:26:10 PDT 2013

Hi everyone. My car is still not running well enough to drive it. My husband purchased some Sea Foam Auto, Marine, Fleet Motor Treatment. It's supposed to clean injectors, carb jets, stabilize fuel, control moisture, (tons of other stuff). He read somewhere that it's good for cleaning out gunk from ethanol. Have any of you tried it in your type 3's? I don't think this is the total answer, but I'm hoping it won't hurt, maybe it will help. I'm looking for advice before I put it in my tank though.