[T3] Darkness can be frustrating

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Tue Jul 2 22:25:39 PDT 2013

Tonight I started working on the final stages of getting the speedster
running for the graffiti week here.  I pushed in the clutch pedal for the
mid engine setup and the pedal to the floor. That's not what's the stuff
supposed to happen, since there is no clutch cable. Investigation found
that the shaft on the slave cylinder snapped. Now it is 14 years old, but
it just sheared off. So now I have to order a new one and hope it gets here
before next Wednesday. Other than that the car is running well.