[T3] [T3} Beauty Rings

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:43:33 PDT 2013

>> I've never seen a rear centring ring, and suspect the front discs were not
>>supplied through VW with a centring ring either.

>The aftermarket rotors with centering ring are really nice, and the
>same thing could easily have been done to the rear hubs, but VW never
>did. That's a shame.

And the lack of centering rings are REALLY a challenge for a
one-handed owner, like me.  But with a little "jiggling and jogging"
and some 2" X 4's, when I can get one lug nut started, the rest are
manageable.

Would the inclusion of a centering ring have to be machined onto the hub?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)