[T3] Oil bath filter

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Jul 14 20:55:16 PDT 2013

Any pictures of one of the earlier setups?
How much we talking for the parts to convert?

I know I am not breaking new ground here that was not the plan but I have had to start from scratch not having any parts to begin with even the stock wire harness was a total chop job.

I may go the trigger wheel down the road but wanted to tinker around with the locked dizzy first. I actually have it all running today at idle but defiantly need to do more research on a few things.

Thanks for the input and the bit of info on other users out there it's good to know.