[T3] Brakes

Art Sterrett asterrett2010 at att.net
Mon Jun 3 16:46:27 PDT 2013

I have been doing a battle with my brakes!  I found a hardware kit through Bill and Steve's Foreign car parts, and I was told that they have Type 3 parts that you won't find anywhere else.  Thier phone number is 562-923-3251.  I ordered the kit and it came complete as promised, although slower than some other places I have used before.

I have purchased 2 new rear brake cylinders and I am hoping at this time they will correct the problem.  When I attempt to bleed the brakes the rear shoes move against the drums, they will not move back and as a result the rear wheels stay locked up.  I hope the new wheel cylinders will cure the problem, if not that only leaves the Master Cylinder which

Art Sterrett
Mobile, Alabama