[T3] More miles on the Crate...

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Sat Jun 8 20:11:24 PDT 2013

I'm going to suggest that your butterflies are opening at a very slight
difference of pace and one side is hunting for that happy place.
Does the car accelerate okay?  Does it drive okay?  If so, put the gauges
away and enjoy the car!
Love ya my brother, but you need to just enjoy it...

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy
541 839 4401 ext. 110