[T3] Car Body Questions....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 9 18:26:10 PDT 2013

That's interesting about the diesel, Ive never been able to figure out how
they've rigged the diesel price... here in NY it ranges from about the price
of premium to more than a dollar more, but it used to be less.  In PA it was
less than gas the last time I was there.

Strange really!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com