[T3] More miles on the Crate...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 19:16:41 PDT 2013

In a message dated 6/9/2013 9:30:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I tried checking the sync today, its still looks good.  Its  running pretty
well now but still has some slight hesitation on  acceleration at times and
it still isn’t as smooth as Id like at steady  throttle, its still missing
just a bit.

I wonder if this is part of the vac only distributor. I've never noticed
anything like that running an 043. Do you think an FI distributor would help
smooth out that spot?

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction