[T3] More miles on the Crate... still missing a bit

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 18:24:58 PDT 2013

Well its starting and idling quite well now, but still has a miss under
light throttle and cruising.  My plugs and gas mileage say its running lean,
with the volume screws all the way out its better but still missing, not
smooth.  Anyone else had trouble with the E10 on stock 1500 dual carbs?

I get the impression that I need to jet it up, but really... im not sure.  I
kinda want to pull them apart again and clean them out but they should be
REALLY clean already and the gaskets are starting to get a bit beat from all
the crap Ive cleaned out of them over the years with the contaminated fuel
system.  Theres a nice filter inline with the pump now!

And of course I don't have bigger jets.  Hmmm....  its close but not there
yet.