[T3] "On the road again"

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 19:06:00 PDT 2013

In a message dated 6/21/2013 5:31:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Laurel & I reinstalled the Master Cylinder shield.
Uncovered  the car and took it off the jack stands.
Battery reinstalled, and engine  fired right up.  Yippee!
Drove back to Lake Geneva, 62 miles.
Ready  to enjoy driving it for the summer.

Each spring when it starts, I  breathe a sigh of relief.

Gary, that's good news to hear. The only T-3 here left to start up is
Sue's Fastback. It's my fault, not hers, as I've been pretty busy taking care
of other stuff, and just haven't gotten to driving it out of the back yard
yet. It seems like when I'm ready to, it always rains (like almost every
other  day it seems like this summer), then I have to wait for it to dry out
again.

I have driven Wolfie though, so that kind of makes up for it a little. :  )

I did work on a fellow t-3 owner's car today though (69 Square), so it
wasn't a total loss for the week. ;-) He had hit a tree with it a couple of
years ago (hit some black ice in the fall), and asked me IF I could fix it
enough to get a fender back on it, so he could drive it again. Took care of
that this afternoon. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction