[T3] "Beauty Ring"

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 26 18:04:37 PDT 2013

One of the paintless dent removal guys might be able to, they can work magic
sometimes!\

I have all the parts to convert the engine now but I don't have to YET....
still have the arm I need to get it going, and have a strong teen with me
these days too so I don't actually have to start it too often.  That starter
motor is rather heavy and with a little 12' wooden boat with the 45Hp Merc
on it weight is everything

At least with the 3 blade power prop now I can get a Stump up on ski's if I
need to.

Now the question is, at 134Kmi, can the Square get the boat back up to the
lake again in 3 weeks?  With that and all my stuff and the kids stuff its
pretty heavy...  little engine is getting a bit tired these days.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"