[T3] "Beauty Ring"

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 02:34:50 PDT 2013

Trouble is that the anodising is probably cracked and that will be a site
for corrosion later, even if the dent is straightened out.

I don't have beauty rings, but I always remove the hub-caps, even the modern
plastic sort, and put them somewhere safe - the tyre guys just pop them off
onto the concrete without a care if you leave them to it.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club