[T3] Epic day

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Wed Jun 26 20:32:10 PDT 2013

I realized I had the dizzy in 180ish out... spun it around and turned the
key again tonight and it fired off without even hitting the pedal!  i let
out a whoop, turned off the key and shut the garage door tonight.
Tomorrow I will clean the multiple year's worth of dust/dirt off the car,
time it, install the driver's seat again and then try and drive it back and
forth on the parking pad to make sure I have brakes and gears.  After that,
I have to get the tags renewed and they I'm ready for Graffiti Week here in
Roseburg!

The new muffler for the Notchback sticks out a bit more than I wanted, but
I will live with it for now.  I did a step system this time.  1 5/8 to 1
3/4 to 2".  It was enough of in increase if flow that my AFR leaned out by
1/2 of a point!  It has a nice rumble now instead of that awful noise it
made with the EMPI quietcrap muffler.

All in all, it was a great day!

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy