[T3] Battery Cable bolt

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:21:24 PDT 2013

I've been hunting a proper (stock) battery cable nut (mm size? 13mm?)
and square head bolt.  I don't need the lead connector or cables.
Just the bolt/nut.

Mine, over the 45+ years have gotten so "rounded", there almost unable
to be removed/tightened without using a ViseGrip ... which I abhor.
I'm a "the right tool for the right job" kinda guy.

Every source wants to sell me a SAE bolt & nut.  But that uses a 1/2"
nut.   I want the stock metric size.

Are they available as a "new" item?
Source?

Boy ... the Type 3 List "chatter" seems to be kinda quiet, huh?
Typical summer busy-ness with other things?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)