[T3] Fuel weep...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:07:38 PDT 2013

Hi there
Jim is correct for the information on the seals...but, if you can't find them or don't care to spend the weekend installing them, then try this stuff.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cspages/ezturnlube.php

I have used it for some years now for many chronic, difficult fuel and oil leaks.  It is safe for most applications, (I cannot remember an unsafe use), and it keeps airplanes leak-free.  It is difficult to pull over at 15K altitude for a leak or a smell.  It was recommended by a certified FAA inspector buddy and it works.  Use an applicator, though, it's tough stuff to remove.  And, the tube size is several lifetimes of use.  Share.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone