[T3] window washer problem.

fred Simmons fasimmons at msn.com
Wed Jun 19 12:03:48 PDT 2013

my '70  sqbk uses the spare tire air pressure to empty the washing fluid tank.
the problem is that the oem screw-on tubing attaching the tank to the tire is kaput so my spare is always flat and my windshield dirty.

I have tried to find something for an air-tight connection but all the screw-on setups ( including an oem one from a  70 beetle )  have leaked at the tire valve /screw-on connection.

because i'm trying to stay stock, I don't  want to use the little electric pump you can get at pepboys.
anybody got a fix for this?
thanks.
fred -'70 sqbk in sunny so cal.