[T3] window washer problem.

fred Simmons fasimmons at msn.com
Sun Jun 30 03:08:24 PDT 2013

my '70  sqbk uses the spare tire air pressure to empty the washing fluid tank.
the problem is that the oem thingie that screws on to the tire valve is kaput so my spare is always flat and my windshield dirty.

I have tried to find something for an air-tight connection but all the screw-on setups ( including an oem one from a  70 beetle )  have leaked at the tire valve /screw-on connection.

because i'm trying to stay stock, I don't  want to use the little electric pump you can get at pepboys.
anybody got a fix for this?
thanks.
fred -'70 sqbk in sunny so cal.