[T3] "Beauty Ring"

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:17:22 PDT 2013

I took my '69 Square to my tire shop to have the tires rotated.  (A
lifetime "service" they provide when you buy a set of tires.)

The "technician" was not familiar with using the hubcap "hook" and
round bar to remove the hubcap to access the lug nuts.  He tried to
use a "tire iron" to pry off the hubcap.  In the process he damaged
the aluminum beauty ring.

(I kick myself for NOT taking off the hub caps & wheel trim rings,
before I drove to the tire shop.)

Hey Gang --
Does anyone have an OE, "eight-slot", CORRECT, aluminum Beauty Ring
for a 1969 Square for sale?  Price + shipping?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)