[T3] Keep FI or go Carb?

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 3 07:51:20 PST 2013

I suppose it all depends on the condition of the FI system and how much you are willing to invest.  I currently have two T3s that have been converted to carbs.  They run fine, but also having had FI T3s I much prefer the latter.  When the FI system is working properly, the car starts and performs well and little seems to go wrong.  If I had the components, I would convert my two cars back to FI systems.