[T3] 1970 Fastback front torsion issue!

Jared Kohler jaredkohler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:28:29 PST 2013

Jim,

First. Thank you for your detailed reply.

I've followed your directions to the letter and i now have the upper stabilizer bar removed. Super easy.

Ok...

Passenger side does not have a dimple but, driver side does and it's not trashed. I can see where the retaining bolt had loosened up and began rubbing, (not much as i caught it early) and the dimple is intact. Looks like i can realign everything and tighten. I'm taking photos as i progress. I should have it back together in a few hours.

Now, should the passenger side have a dimple too? Sorta surprised it doesn't??!!

Thank you!!

Jared

Sent from my iPhone