[T3] 1970 Fastback front torsion issue!

Jared Kohler jaredkohler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:36:41 PST 2013

The dimple was decent. The end of the bolt looked good too. I tightened that end real good. Followed the Bentley book adjustment directions. I set the car back on the drive way and had my wife turn the wheels back and forth. A little to the left and a little to the right. There's only a slight bit of play i can see. 97% of the slop is gone. Basically I'm seeing the grease squish in and out as the wheels move.

Is that normal? Or as normal as i can get a 43 year old front end to adjust? A little play ok?

Sent from my iPhone