[T3] Master Cylinders Wanted!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 17:36:03 PST 2013

Im going to have a care package for you at the next invasion,
Although some of the early front WC's might put your pump to the test, even
if you find a good one or 2 it will be worthwhile with those.  I think
I have a couple masters around too...  the one in the Square hasn't been
rebuilt since 1988 when I got it, hmmm...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"