[T3] Looking for several items for a 1971 Fastback

Art Sterrett asterrett2010 at att.net
Sun Mar 10 11:03:35 PDT 2013

I need several bulbs, VW part number N 17 722 2, the bulbs that go in the cluster that attaches to the fuel gauge.

I need at least two bulbs, VW part number N 17 723 2, the bulbs that go in the interior/rear trunk lights.

I need a rear luggage compartment light fixture complete.

I need a cutoff valve for the windshield washer system (black cap) and enough hose to replace the hose between the washer bottle and the nozzle.

Also looking for the bracket, etc. to mount radio under dash and information on speakers.  I have a Saffire 3 radio that was in the trunk when I got the car.

I would be willing to purchase direct or just receive information on where to possibly obtain these items.

Art Sterrett
Mobile, Alabama